Monday comes early this week! I’m posting Monday’s post on Sunday as I like to do on occasion. Have fun with it!
Hey all you music minded people out there. Today’s your chance to contribute some ideas to the blogosphere. A reader wrote me this weekend asking what was on my iPod for bugging out and said it might be a good post idea. Since I love music as much as I do I thought this was a fun post idea.
So here’s my spin on it: the songs have to have something to do with getting out of dodge or some kind of doomsday theme. One of my favorite songs is Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd, but I can’t think of a way to spin that to a bug-out, so I can’t use it.
But Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald is a great doom song.
So without further ado here’s my list of bug-out songs:
10. I’ve Been Every Where Man by Johnny Cash
9. Big Old Jet Airliner by The Steve Miller Bankd
8. We Gotta Get Outta This Place by The Animals
7. Road to Nowhere by Talking Heads
6. Road Trippin’ by The Redhot Chili Peppers
5. Guaranteed by Eddie Vedder
4. Safe and Sound by Taylor Swfit
3. Ramble On by Led Zepplin
2. Free Bird by Lynyrd Skynyrd
1. Travlin’ Band by CCR
So there are my favorite doomer/bug-out songs. What are yours?
Sound off below!